Friday, September 30, 2011

ISU vs. Texas

If your blood isn't pumpting for this one, you're not alive.

http://www.youtube.com/user/isuvideo#p/u/0/8hccPKDvG2c

ISU will walk into Jack Trice +9.5 dogs to Texas, after starting 3-0 in come from behind wins this season.

I do not think ISU can win this game if the 'Clones don't win or tie the turnover margin.

If I'm Wally Burnham, I'd load 8 men in the box and make a young McCoy in his inaugural season beat me through the air.  Do NOT let TU run all over the field.

Line play is important, but it will be critical to the offensive success if the O Line can push the TU dline off the ball.  I'm nervous here, due to the injuries so far this year, but I think we have "revenge" on the mind.

Jack Trice is officially sold out of anything but a few hundred "singles" throughout the stadium, so expect 56K raucus fans making it possibly louder and bigger than Iowa.

Oh, and if ISU wins, expect a top 25 ranking by Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment